As seen on TV! MeteoEarth is the revolutionary new weather app from MeteoGroup, the developers of WeatherPro.
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and employing high-end gaming technology, never before used in a weather app, the stunning graphics on MeteoEarth bring the weather to life.
Navigate the 3D globe at the touch of a button, spin seamlessly from place to place, zoom in on a rain front moving over Europe
then pan out to see a hurricane approaching Florida. With MeteoEarth, seeing is believing!
You don’t need to be a weather enthusiast to love MeteoEarth. Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool, the awesome design and smooth movement means it’s simply a pleasure to show-off with this app.
PrecipitationSee the rain front coming in.
TemperatureLocate warm and cold areas around the world.
WindCheck the wind conditions and the jetstream.
Cloud coverFollow the direction of the moving clouds.
PressureTrack high and low pressure systems.
StormsSee a complete overview of storms (Premium)!
NEW: WebcamsAccess to webcams all over the world, in partnership with webcams.travel.
- Enjoy the more detailed temperature map with beautiful visuals of the geographic terrain.
- Look at the weather via images from tens of thousands of live webcams covering popular destinations around the world - through a link with webcams.travel.
- Switch to climate data mode for a global overview of climatic conditions or to check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year.
- Complement your MeteoEarth forecasts with more detailed observational data from WeatherPro using a direct connection between the two apps.
- Download the data and continue to use MeteoEarth even when there is no signal.
- View precise information for a specific location using the magnifying glass.
- Sync MeteoEarth and WeatherPro favourites via the iCloud (iOS).
- Supports single touch devices and customisable Live Wallpaper (Android)!
- Worldwide weather: Watch weather events as they unfold around the globe.
- Visually impactful: Amaze and impress with stunning high resolution graphics.
- User friendly: Zoom in and out and spin around the globe seamlessly with smooth movement and instantaneous navigation.
- Interactive: Pause the real time animation to highlight weather phenomena and move back and forth at will.
- Fully customisable: Choose elements to display including cloud cover, wind streams and rain. Switch between the 3D globe and a flattened map and even add realistic graphics for the Sun and Moon.
Optional premium service:
Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended five day forecasts and full access to the Tropical Storm Tracker. It also supports checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the jetstream; and displaying several weather layers (for example, cloud cover, rain or pressure) in combination. One subscription covers Premium services on both MeteoEarth and WeatherPro!
NEW in version 1.6:
- NEW: Connectivity with Apple TV means you can now enjoy this visually spectacular weather app on a big TV screen.
- IMPRESSIVE: Offering access to the best HD content, Apple TV will let you truly appreciate how MeteoEarth brings the weather to life using high-end gaming technology and extraordinary graphics. Spin effortlessly around the globe and appreciate the stunning images from the comfort of your sofa.
- FUN: MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other – so have fun and enjoy this revolutionary 3D globe weather app through Apple TV Airplay.
- Some minor improvements have been made to keep the app up-to-date.