As seen on TV! MeteoEarth is the revolutionary new weather app from MeteoGroup, the developers of WeatherPro.
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and employing high-end gaming technology, never before used in a weather app, the stunning graphics on MeteoEarth bring the weather to life.
Navigate the 3D globe at the touch of a button, spin seamlessly from place to place, zoom in on a rain front moving over Europe
then pan out to see a hurricane approaching Florida. With MeteoEarth, seeing is believing!
You don’t need to be a weather enthusiast to love MeteoEarth. Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool, the awesome design and smooth movement means it’s simply a pleasure to show-off with this app.
PrecipitationSee the rain front coming in.
TemperatureLocate warm and cold areas around the world.
WindCheck the wind conditions and the jetstream.
Cloud coverFollow the direction of the moving clouds.
PressureTrack high and low pressure systems.
NEU: StormsSee a complete overview of storms (Premium)!
- NEW! Climate data: See a global overview of climatic conditions or check out the climate for any location including temperature, water temperature and rainfall throughout the year.
- NEW! Click on the magnifying glass to view precise information for a specific location on the map. Drag the icon around the globe to see the forecast rainfall, percentage of cloud cover, temperature etc.
- Multiple elements can be viewed at once - simply tap on the icons to add the elements you wish to see (Premium).
- Connect directly to your chosen location in WeatherPro for a detailed forecast.
- Save an unlimited number of favourite locations. Click on a favourite on the map for a summary of the current and forecast weather in that location.
- Optional full screen mode
- Daylight / darkness realistically represented around the globe
- Moon phases
- Optional country borders
- Search over 2m locations worldwide and show the latest weather observation data
- Sync your favourites with WeatherPro via the iCloud (iOS)
- Worldwide weather: Watch weather events as they unfold around the globe.
- Visually impactful: Amaze and impress with stunning high resolution graphics.
- User friendly: Zoom in and out and spin around the globe seamlessly with smooth movement and instantaneous navigation.
- Interactive: Pause the real time animation to highlight weather phenomena and move back and forth at will.
- Fully customisable: Choose elements to display including cloud cover, wind streams and rain. Switch between the 3D globe and a flattened map and even add realistic graphics for the Sun and Moon.
1 day or 5 day forecast:
- MeteoEarth displays a forecast for the day ahead for all of the listed weather elements.
- For a 5 day forecast, simply subscribe to our Premium service. You only need to purchase one Premium subscription and you will be able to use the Premium services on MeteoEarth and WeatherPro!
NEW in version 1.2:
New weather elements:
- Precipitation: Previously on MeteoEarth you could see the precipitation but you weren’t able to tell what type of precipitation it was – now you can see the difference between rain and snow.
- Lightning: With this new feature (found in the cloud cover layer) you can track thunderstorms.
- Storms: See a complete overview of storms currently taking place all around the world with information including category, type and wind speed. Click on any storm to zoom in and track its progress (Premium).
- Climate data: With this brand new feature, you can switch from the normal forecast mode to the climate data mode. See a global overview of climatic conditions or check out the climate for any location around the world including temperature, water temperature and rainfall throughout the year. The perfect tool when planning to travel!
- You can now view precise information for pinpointed locations on the map. Simply click on the magnifying glass and then drag the icon around to see forecast rainfall, percentage of cloud cover, temperature etc.